The Oromocto & Area Chamber of Commerce 2018 Board of Directors Nominating Committee is seeking nominations for Board members.
An Oromocto & Area Chamber of Commerce Board Member must meet the following qualifications:
• Be a member in good standing or an employee of a business who is a member in good standing.
• Have solid ethics, a strong community involvement and belief in the purpose of the Chamber.
• Be available to attend monthly Board meetings and Chamber functions.
• Be willing to chair a Chamber planning committee.
• Have the passion and energy to help achieve the vision of the Chamber.
Nominations must be submitted in writing to the Chamber by October 3, 2018.
The Nominating Committee will review all submissions received, select the final candidates and present the slate of selected candidates to the Board and Chamber Members on September 26, 2018.
Should additional nominations be received other than the slate recommended by the Nominating Committee, an election will be held and announced at the Annual General Meeting on October 10, 2018.
If you wish to nominate a candidate for a Board, please complete the OACC Board of Directors Nomination Form
Forms can be emailed to mailto:email@example.com
Debbie Percival, Executive Assistant
Oromocto & Area Chamber of Commerce
Box 20124, Oromocto Mall
OROMOCTO, NB E2V 2R6